Aerial sheath waterproof fiber optic coaxial cable
In the aerial coaxial cable, single-mode/multimode fibers are positioned in the loose tubes, while the loose tubes strand together around metallic central strength member into a compact and circular cable core, and the water-blocking materials are distributed into interstices of it. After a PSP/APL is applied around the cable core, this part of aerial coaxial cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part are completed.
1. Special Low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property.
2. Two parallel steel wires ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber.
3. Single steel wire as the traditional strength member ensures good performance of tensile strength.
4. Aerial coaxial cable simple structure, light weight and high practicability.
5. Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simple installation and maintenance.
6. Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath.